Thursday, October 2, 2008

Where I'm From


Just a matter of time now - maybe even days, or weeks - probably not months. Jason Michael Carroll's next single set for release is "Where I'm From" which I am looking forward to. If I could score an "all JMC all the time" radio station, I would do it - though playing his CD over and over is pretty close! No updates to the schedule, but Jason's official homepage has updated theirs and it matches the one here, yippee! Me - I am just hanging on for October 17th - much closer than it was just a day ago when it was "not until next month". Now it is just a couple weeks away and I am so set for a good JMC fix I can't even begin to tell you!

I am going to try and highlight a youtube video of Jason performing a variety of songs over the month so that even if you are not looking forward to a concert in a week or two, you can watch them and while it isn't quite as good as being there, it is darn close. Today I bring you "Where I'm From" - such a beautiful song and I can't wait to hear it on the radio and then on the CD.

No comments: