Saturday, September 27, 2008

Great Article!


The Free Lance-Star out of Fredricksburg, Virginia has a wonderful article about Jason Michael Carroll's appearance for the show tomorrow night in Bristow, VA. Jason will be sharing the bill with Jack Ingram and Martina McBride, and it sounds like a great show if you are in town. Check out the article at Fredericksburg.com - >> 'ALYSSA LIES' SINGER READY TO TAKE NASHVILLE NOW, SLEEP LATER CARROLL'S STAR IS FINALLY RISING

If you find JMC on the web let me know in the comments section and I will gladly post it. Likewise if you have any recaps, photos, or requests please let me know and I will either do my best to accomodate - or post the recaps and photos to the blog. This is a blog that I have created in honor of JMC, but I am hoping for it to become every HTF's blog.

Have a great weekend y'all!

No comments: