Thursday, October 16, 2008

"Hotter Than a Red Hot Chili Pepper" Part Deux

I told you I would come back to it, finally had a chance to hunt down some photos today and am going to share who *I* think JMC looks maybe just a little bit like - and they aren't peppers.

Exhibit A - the late but great Heath Ledger. Heath's cheekbones and strong jawline led him to look just a little like Jason Michael Carroll. His only child was also the apple of his eye, not unlike JMC and his children. I borrowed an internet picture to compare....

Exhibit B - And then the other one that comes to mind - I am not going to give it away, but he is on a television show, and probably as frequently on a related website. He has the long blond locks, the firm jawline, all the makings once again. Feel free to give me your guesses as to who he is, I will let you know if you are right. Hit me up below at "comments" and we can touch base.

Wow - triplets perhaps? Is it just me, or is there a resemblance? Sorry about exhibit 2 and there being no shirt - I promise if I can get my hands on a JMC shirtless pic and owner permission, I will put it here as a way of apology . In fact if you would like any of your pics highlighted here - shoot me a comment and we can get that together. Full photo credits given, and if we get enough response we can have a guest submitted photo in each blog entry.

Enough for now - Happy Thursday, the weekend is almost here - and what does that mean??? It means tomorrow I have my Jason concert, wahoo! Full recap will be posted here, along with show pics.

Answer to the mystery man: Max Hodges, TMZ Staffer

No comments: