Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Dance!


So I have been clicking my ruby slippers together for oooo - 10 months now (while merrily chanting "There's no place like home. There's no place like home. There's no place like home.) Finally today the powers that be have shined down and granted myself and a bazillion other Jason Michael Carroll fans a place to call HOME.

I have been hearing buzzing about Jason's official website being revamped since March and have been persistently checking the site ever since waiting for the day. I have to admit I was beginning to think it wasn't going to happen. But now, after 7 long months of waiting the day has finally arrived. Jason has moved from web host Echo to Sony BMG and I loooove the new digs.

It was well worth the wait, and I am thrilled to see so many old friends (and new) flocking there after being gone so long. There are new forums, photo gallery's, extra things (wallpaper!) and lots of other bells and whistles. If you have not been there to check out the new decor, head on over. Your old log in info will still work (if you can remember it). Stop by the boards and give a shout out to everyone. I have also started a thread there about doing a Christmas card exchange among JMC fans - if you are interested in both sending cards to JMC fans AND receiving a bunch of them, let me know either on the JMC boards or by posting a comment (down yonder below this).

Wondering where JMC's official site is? Check the link list ------->> (it is the top one)

Thanks for swinging by, now head on over and take a look. Special thanks to JMC and his management and label for getting this up and running for us, I know the fans thank YOU!

No comments: