Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Almost Open for Business!


I am feeling every so slightly smarter than I was at the beginning of the day. The calendar is back <<---- and I have added a gazillion links ---->>, plus the band members are listed - wahoo!

So lets call it a day on the programming end. I still have a few spaces to fill in (it comes with gibberish, it is my job to fix that - hah!)

So the purpose of this blog is all things JMC, or for those new to him - Jason Michael Carroll. Jason has spent the last year and a half touring to promote his debut CD, and has just recently started working on his sophomore CD. Keep your eyes open this winter, rumblings are leaning towards December/January. If you hear otherwise feel free to leave a comment.

Me? I am a fan. I started out following Bucky Covington on his journey through the American Idol process and had a chance to catch a couple shows last summer. Fall brought the "Raisin' the Bar" tour, along with a very pleasant surprise or two. I was familiar with Jason's music prior to the concert, but was not a "fan". It took one show and I was hooked, with my 7th show being this past Saturday. I have been "keeping it simple" and sticking with the midwest "tri-state" area. Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa - they're all fair game if there is a JMC show.

Maybe you have seen me at a show or 3 if you attend in the area. I am the girl with the camera glued to her face, pumping an arm in the air plus occasionally resorting to headbanging (must be contagious?) Oh - and I am also the annoying person singing her fool head off. I know there are more of you, but each time I turn around to look I see nothing but closed mouths and guilty faces. Those pics you took that have an arm and a camera in them? Yeah - some of those are mine too, but not the manicured polished ones. So I apologize to all I may have offended, and to those I will in the future. I just want that great picture - ok, maybe a few of them....and those songs ROCK - of course I sing (howl?) along. If you have not had the pleasure of catching a JMC show - check the schedule <<---- and head to one. I dare you to not sing along, bob your head, or tap your foot.

Will close off with adding a picture tonight (^ up yonder), watch for more "beware of falling HTML" signs tomorrow as I continue to build the blog. Thanks for stopping by! Any suggestions, questions, complaints? Hit that comment box and let me know.

3 comments:

Hemant Saluja said...

Hi,
Jason I did not listen to your cd. Therefore, I can't write any comment. All the best of your band.

===================================
Yash
look4ward

Unknown said...

It's coming together!!!

Midask9 said...

Hemant - get the CD, it is great!

Joe - thanks for stopping by. Definitely a work in progress - let me know if there is any content you would like to see :)