Saturday, October 4, 2008

13 Days and Counting


It is almost show time! Another 13 days and I will be seated in relative comfort at Milwaukee's Bradley Center enjoying a Jason Michael Carroll concert, with Trace Adkins and Craig Morgan thrown in. I have never seen Craig, so that should be an experience. Trace I have seen hmm - over 10 times would be safe, but it has been over the past 10 years. Trace puts on a heck of a show, and nothing will make me happier than seeing two deep voiced growly artists with long blond locks taking the stage.

I have "fantasy" concerts that I would love to see - Trace, Jason - and Josh Turner to finish it off would be a baritone trifecta. Recent experiences tell me that I need to expand that to include Joe Nichols and Jake Owen. Gosh that would be a fantastic show though - speakers shaking with the bass lines. The ground rumbling, and thousands of fans hanging on each song. I would need to be an outdoor venue, the ground doesn't rumble much at indoor venues. Under the stars is where it's at for great shows and to let those deep voices shine.

Keeping with the "bringing you a show at home" I am including another video clip today courtesy of YouTube and acavanaugh1 - Stray

No comments: