Wednesday, September 10, 2008

More Dates, Takin' the Plunge



Added more tour dates - one show I would LOVE to take in is taking place in Detroit - always wanted to go to Detroit, though I am sure I would find it something of a culture shock. With the October 28th show in Detroit I am hoping the tour schedule fills in around that with a couple mid west shows (for me!) before the snow comes and we live like hermits until spring.

I did after checking and rechecking Ticketmaster finally purchase tickets to the Countryfest show in Milwaukee next month. I would love for ticketmaster to change their website to either show you EXACTLY what seat they are trying to sell or - or better yet, let you choose the seat (we have the empty white squares available, the red ones have been sold). I came in with Row B, in the "middle" section - not on the floor and not kissing the ceiling. Seats 3-4, which means lots of people climbing past, but should give me easy aisle access - and a fair good photo op. I could have scored first row, front and center from a broker for some paltry amount like 250 each seat. Amazing since the highest price ticket for the show is $35, how do they get away with that? (and where do I sign up - that is a great overhead!)

Today's CMA Nominations brought us little to nothing on the Jason Michael Carroll front - but we can still hope for a live performance or perhaps presenting duties. Looks like Wednesday November 12th is the magic day. Show tickets go on sale September 19th, with the show being held at the Sommet Center. Check CMA Awards for more info.

No comments: